Our captains are standing by 24/7 for your on the water needs! Our mission is to provide an affordable, friendly, and dependable on water service, while keeping safety, integrity, and attention to detail at the forefront of our operations. We specialize in recreational boat towing, on-water assistance, un-groundings, recovery/salvage, jump starts, fuel drops, vessel haul outs and transport services, as well as emergency responses. Contact Ocean also offers a yearly membership programme for both weekend boaters and commercial businesses.
Get Benefits worth
on booking Contact Ocean
Contact Ocean offers a variety of on water and ocean assistance services:
– Assistance Towing
Contact Ocean has a variety of vessels and salvage equipment available to conduct recovery operations on vessels that need assistance or have sustained significant damages.
Contact Ocean has specialized boats and equipment to unground a vessel in ways that minimize damages to the vessels hull and running gear during the ungroundings process.
Contact Ocean offers emergency response services for hurricanes, flooding, fires, and environmental challenges. Contact Ocean served proudly.
– Vessel from 0 to 5.99 meters
– Assistance up to 5 nautical miles from the coast
– Vessel from 6 to 9.99 meters
– Assistance up to 8 nautical miles from the coast
– Ship from 10 to 11.99 meters
– Assistance up to 10 nautical miles from the coast
– Vessel from 12 to 14.99 meter
– Assistance up to 12 nautical miles from the coast
– Vessel from 15 to 17.99 meters
– Assistance up to 15 nautical miles from the coast
– Ship from 18 to 19.99 meters
– Assistance up to 20 nautical miles from the coast
– Vessel from 20 to 22 meters
– Assistance up to 30 nautical miles from the coast
Our field Support team availability is 24*7*365
On Call Support service available to guide in emergency.
We made a easy booking option via our App for rescue.
The Affordable Way To Keep You Connected To Rescue
Contact Ocean offers to their members to book our services through Mobile App